JOB TITLE: Finance Administrator
LOCATION: Fumesua, Kumasi
JOB BRIEF: The goal of this office is to make sure the financial resources of the organization are allocated effectively and accounted for correctly. The main responsibilities of the Finance Administrator will include maintaining records of all transactions, preparing budgets, preparing financial reports on a periodic basis and leading the fundraising efforts of the organization.
- Keep records of daily financial transactions and maintain the appropriate books of accounts.
- Prepare budgets for the year and other specific activities.
- Process bills, cheques, receipt and other financial documents.
- Manage all accounts receivables and payables.
- Keep records of all invoices, SSNIT and tax payments.
- Prepare and communicate financial reports and other financial metrics to the appropriate stakeholders.
- Any other duties deemed necessary by the Executive Director
DESIRABLE / QUALITIES:
- HND / Bsc Degree in Accounting, Finance or a related field.
- Understand the basic operations of an NGO in Ghana;
- Must have knowledge in Microsoft office/ Google Suite
- Detailed oriented, good communication and very strong interpersonal skills.
- Must have had at least a year experience in basic accounting roles of reporting and bookkeeping
- Should be highly motivated and be willing to own the day to day challenges that come with the role.
Interested candidates can send a cover letter, a CV and all relevant certificates to [email protected] latest by 12th February, 2021.